Fair Work Building and Construction advisory board appointed
The Minister for Workplace Relations Bill Shorten has announced the appointment of the Fair Work Building and Construction (FWBC) Advisory Board.
The FWBC Advisory Board will provide expert advice to FWBC Chief Executive Leigh Johns on policy and priorities for the inspectorate to deliver compliance arrangements for the building and construction sector.
Members of the Advisory Board are:
• Mr Randell Fuller (Chair) – Employee Relations Manager, Brookfield Multiplex Constructions
• Mr Jim Barrett—Australian Industry Group (employer representative)
• Mr Tim Lyons—ACTU Assistant Secretary (employee representative)
• Ms Judith Bornstein—industrial lawyer and former Commissioner of the Industrial Relations Commission of Victoria
• Mr Peter Henneken—former head of the Queensland Department of Employment and Industrial Relations and current Chair of the Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission.
• Mr Nick Wilson - Fair Work Ombudsman
• Mr Leigh Johns – Chief Executive, Fair Work Building and Construction
For more information on Fair Work Building and Construction, visit www.fwbc.gov.au