Agile PMO Leadership
Agile PMO Leadership
14 & 15 June 2023
Two Part Masterclass, Online
Unlock the potential of Agile
An increasing number of organisations are transitioning from traditional project management methodologies to Agile ways of working. In this interactive Masterclass attendees will take a deep dive into what agile delivery and leadership really means and how to use it as a framework for success in any organisation.
Whether you work in the public or private sector, in an Enterprise PMO, IT PMO or VMO, this two-part virtual Masterclass will provide you with a toolkit to help you be successful, and remain relevant, in our ever-changing landscape.
Key benefits of attending this masterclass:
- Understand the importance of starting with an Agile mindset
- Learn the Agile values and principles and how they translate into behaviours
- Appreciate how Agile delivery is different from our traditional waterfall method
- Find out about Lean, Scrum & Kanban – play some games and create your own Kanban board
- Acknowledge how a different delivery approach needs a different type of leader to be successful
- Gain an overview of Scaled Agile approaches, with a focus on SAFe
- Break down agile myths and misunderstandings
- Crowdsource ideas to solve actual workplace challenges
- Bring practical learnings back to your team
- The support and guidance of a PMO & Agile expert
- Real world learning with practical examples and case studies
- Networking opportunities - build new connections with like minded peers in a small group setting
- Interactive activities to translate theory into practice
- Resources to walk away with – a PDF copy of course content, a list of (free) websites for continued learning and development opportunities, practices and tools to implement right away!
Who will attend:
- Representatives from public and private sector PMO’s who are Directors, Managers, Executives and Heads of:Project, Program, Portfolio Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office
- Capital, Business, Strategic Projects
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management & Delivery
- Project Planning, Governance & Performance
- Organisational Transformation & Change Management
Use the code GOVCAREER and save $100 off your conference registration.