Local Government CX Forum
October 28th - 31st, 2019,
Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto
The world of customer service has changed. In Local Government, you are working to serve your community and provide the best customer experience possible. The expectations of your customers are higher than ever before. So how can your organisation keep up?
Discover how your organisation can adopt a customer-centric business model through understanding the needs of the community, and empowering employees to deliver an excellent level of service. Learn from councils that are leading the way with adopting new technologies to ensure an easy, efficient and exceptional experience.
- Navigating digital transformation & embrace new technologies
- Embedding a customer-centric culture at every touchpoint
- Harnessing the power of data & feedback to find customer-focused solutions
- Learning from councils at every stage of the customer experience journey
Featured Speakers include:
- Colin Fairweather, Chief Information Officer - City of Melbourne
- Gabrielle Angles, Executive Manager, Customer Service - Northern Beaches Council
- Shane Hackett, Manager, Customer Service - Brisbane City Council
- Cath Drinkwater, Customer Experience Strategy Manager - City of Gold Coast
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Click Here for the Event Brochure
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711