Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit 2022
PUBLIC SECTOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2022
Two Digital Summit
23-24 November 2022
Great leaders leave a lasting impression and empower people to go above and beyond. But for many, it takes unwavering resilience and self belief to walk the road less travelled and inspire others to join them. This Summit exists as a means for you to learn from the women that have been there before! Be inspired by their personal stories and career journey as they share their honest learnings and real advice for the next crop of women leaders in the APS.
Walk away feeling energised and confident to accelerate your career and take the next step in your leadership journey!
Benefits of attending:
- Hear from influential women who are pioneers in their roles
- Learn to let go of self limiting beliefs & imposter syndrome
- Lead through influence when you are the only woman in the room
- Navigate rapid workforce changes & complexities
- Build a dynamic & engaged hybrid workforce
Hear from Key Speakers:
- The Hon. Julia Gillard AC - 27th Prime Minister of Australia; Founder & Inaugural Chair, Global Institute for Women’s Leadership
- Jody Broun - CEO, National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Dr Maria Milosavljevic - Chief Data Integration, Department of Defence
- Alison Frame - Deputy Secretary, Social Policy Group (Office for Women), Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Tania Rishniw - Deputy Secretary, Primary & Community Care, Department of Health and Aged Care
- Plus many more
Who should attend?
This conference is relevant for; current & emerging female leaders from the Australian Public Service, HR, Diversity & Capability Professionals & Leaders, Learning & Development Leaders, and Male allies & champions of change.
Download the Program
Use the code GOVCAREER and save $100 off your conference registration.