We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
We have an exciting new opportunity for two (2) experienced Change Managers to join our People Business Partners unit. We are looking for experts in Change Management who will bring their extensive knowledge and experience in change management processes to support key stakeholders across Queensland Rail.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and analysing the impact of change through the use of Queensland Rail’s established organisational change management process and tools. Supporting, and where relevant, delivering key change management activities for the project and business.
- Identifying, analysing and preparing mitigation actions to address risks that could affect, constrain, block or influence the outcomes of change. Anticipating potential points of resistance, and developing specific plans to mitigate or address the risks and issues.
- Coaching leaders through the change management process and support the delivery of successful change outcomes.
Performance of the change manager role requires:
- Proven experience as a change manager and proven ability to work effectively within enterprise change management governance, frameworks and guidance.
- Proven experience in executing, managing and promoting various change management activities across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to identify, manage and address risks and issues, including change resistance, with the potential to impact the successful implementation of business change.
- Demonstrated inclusive, collaborative and engaging approach; including the ability to consult, facilitate, communicate and influence with a broad range of people at all levels.
- Proven ability to manage, support, coach and motivate leaders and/or teams in the implementation of business change.
- Knowledge and understanding of program and project management frameworks, approaches, tools and phases of the program/project lifecycle.
Please note that any formal qualifications and/or certifications in Organisational Change Management will be highly regarded.
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful applicant to undertake a Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment Health Assessment.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
Apply to position number 72957 by clicking onto the "Apply"button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 1.00 pm Friday 2nd March 2018.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity call Lechani on 07 3072 1638.