Founded in 1865, with approximately 6,500 staff, more than $6 billion in fixed and other assets and more than 6,500 kilometres of track, Queensland Rail is dedicated to increasing rail patronage through improved reliability, frequency of services and making rail travel the transport mode of choice in Queensland. We are committed to building a better passenger business by connecting with customers, improving frontline services and facilitating Queensland’s growth and development.
At Queensland Rail we believe safety comes first. Always.
Cross River Rail is a transformational new 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, with 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of two existing over ground stations at Dutton Park and the Exhibition.
Cross River Rail unlocks a bottleneck at the core of our network, allowing more trains to run more often and enabling a turn-up-and-go transport system that will benefit the whole of South East Queensland.
- Multiple exciting opportunities for experienced Change Analysts to deliver change management and business readiness activities to support the implementation of the Cross River Rail project
- These are 7 month fixed term opportunities with a high likelihood of extension for the term of the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership of change activities in a dynamic and changing rail network and passenger transport environment through effective formulation and development of strategies and stakeholder engagement.
- Execute strategic change management plans to support strategic direction, achieve business readiness objectives, drive organisational change and support alignment across the projects and program.
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to analyse/document change impacts, conduct readiness assessments and develop associated change strategies and business readiness plans
- Work with the Change Manager to develop and implement change management solutions and prepare a range of operational documentation including plans, briefing papers, submissions and reports associated with the change management process
- Provide high level change management advice and support to the Project team and other key stakeholders
- Analyse training needs and requirements and assist the development of training material in consultation with key stakeholders and project partners to ensure training programs meet project objectives
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal stakeholders and provide an internal consultancy service with regards to business readiness and change management related activities.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate:
- 3+ years demonstrated successful change management experience on large operational projects
- Ability to analyse/identify change impacts, develop associated Change Management Plans and execute business readiness activities
- Proven track record in supporting business in the implementation of complex business change management initiatives
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management; influencing, interpersonal and consultative relationship building
- Well-developed project organisational skills and the proven ability to work with cross discipline teams
PN75140 - Change Analyst.pdf
Hours are Monday to Friday in the Queensland Rail’s project office, Brisbane CBD. Starting salary is $103,991 + Generous Superannuation Scheme + Free Rail Travel (On duty days only).
In addition to a generous superannuation scheme, Queensland Rail also offers free train travel to and from work on duty days and a healthy work/ life balance.
If you can demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the above criteria please apply to position number #75140 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, Sunday 27th May 2018
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity contact Kristy Jordan on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit your application to this email address. To apply you must submit an online application.