Queensland Rail is undergoing ‘once-in-career’ change with the introduction of several significant infrastructure and technology projects, including Cross River Rail and ETCS.
We have a great opportunity for a highly experienced People Business Partner to join our team. This exciting and critical role within the People and Culture function offers a fulfilling career for motivated and driven people who can help ensure that our business, and the essential services we provide, are continually improving.
Our Principal People Business Partners are trusted advisers within our business. To be successful you will need to build an understanding of our business, the key challenges faced by leaders, and work proactively with client groups to drive HR practices that align to business strategy and goals.
We offer a collaborative environment where new ideas and knowledge sharing are encouraged. You will actively contribute to the success of Queensland Rail.
You will have strong senior HR Business Partnering experience, ideally within an Engineering or Project environment, and will be skilled in working across a range of projects and stakeholders.
The roles available will work, either directly or indirectly, in support of key rail projects. As such, experience in rail or significant infrastructure projects would be an advantage. You will demonstrate ability to influence senior leaders operating in a complex and changing environment.
The roles will deliver on the People and Culture programs and initiatives to embed a high-performance culture, with a focus on:
- Strategic workforce planning and resourcing
- Talent management
- Change management
- Performance and engagement.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to:
- quickly demonstrate your credibility as a HR professional and build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- work in an agile and flexible manner within a team environment
- identify, challenge and lead commercial People and Culture business solutions
- manage complex project deliverables, BAU and business plan deliverables given multiple competing priorities or perspectives.
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Psychology and/or Industrial Relations will be highly advantageous.
We provide an inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing, including:
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance, EAP
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional development opportunities.
If you feel you meet our criteria we would welcome your application to position number 76360 by clicking on the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5:00pm, Thursday 18th April 2019.
Applications can be addressed to Rachel Groves, Senior Recruitment Adviser. To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity phone 07 3072 1925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email your application; we can only accept applications received via our website.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.