We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Change Manager to join our Portfolio Management Office to design, build and implement a change management strategy to move Queensland Rail to best practice project delivery. Ideally you will have gained extensive knowledge and experience in change management in a project environment within a large, diverse organisation. Your sound understanding of project methodologies coupled with your hands-on approach will ensure your success.
About the role:
- Develop the change management and education program to communicate the vision and strategy of the Project Improvement Program to a broader audience within Queensland Rail, including key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement change management plan, processes and tools, including communicating changes to the broader project audience and through knowledge sharing platforms, ensuring alignment to Queensland Rail change processes and activities.
- Determine and develop training requirements, relevant training content and delivery channels; implement education and training program across Queensland Rail.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders through timely, strategic and valued advice to drive the organisational change required by the vision and strategy of the Project Improvement Program.
- Provide advice and solutions to track adoption of and proficiency of project change and communication initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice change management strategies, processes and techniques as they apply to major workplace reform.
- High level of skill in system and process design and the build of associated change management
- High level of skill in development and implementation of innovative and effective internal and external change management plans, strategies and initiatives.
- High level of skill in project management as well as written and oral communication.
- High level of influencing, interpersonal, consultation, relationship building and negotiation skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnerships.
This position is being offered as an 18-month fixed term opportunity working 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday in the Queensland Rail’s project office, Brisbane CBD. This is an AS7 level role - $116,425 + Generous Superannuation Scheme + Free Rail Travel (Home and Duty).
The recruitment and selection process for this position will require the successful applicant to undertake a Drug and Alcohol Pre-Employment Health Assessment.
Queensland Rail is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from non-English speaking backgrounds to apply for this position.
Apply to position number 77386 by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by Thursday 17th October 2019.
To learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity call Rachel Groves on (07) 3072 1925 or email email@example.com