Human Resources Advisor - Organisational Training - [Archived Advertisement]
Snowy Monaro Regional Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Human Resources Advisor
With a focus on Organisational Training, the Human Resources Advisor will assist in the provision of quality Human Resource Management services to the organisation.
The position will be required to assist in providing all staff with general advice on all functions of HR Management and support and backup other staff within the People and Culture team.
Location of this position to be advised.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management (minimum level Certificate IV) or substantial progress towards completion,
- Demonstrated experience in human resource functions particularly learning and development,
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating training needs at an organisational level,
- Proven ability to research, analyse and investigate human resource issues,
- Demonstrated high level verbal & written communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation,
- Proven ability in negotiating, mediating, problem solving and resolving conflict,
- Experience in interpreting and applying industrial awards and other relevant legislation,
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality,
- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite; and
- Current C class licence.
- Training presentation skills,
- Experience in policy and procedure development; and
Local Government experience including application of Local Government Award.
Salary $1,314.93/wk + Super – 70 hours per fortnight
Expressions of Interest should be marked “Confidential Job Application” and sent to Human Resources Officer
Post: PO Box 143, Berridale NSW 2628 OR Email: email@example.com
You will receive a receipt of application within 5 days if you don’t please contact People & Culture 1300 345 345
Snowy Monaro Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and enforces a safe and smoke free workplace.
We may request background checks.
For assistance in completing your application please contact People and Culture on 1300 345 345
Applications open 6 July 2018 and close 22 July 2018
- Closing Date:
- 22 Jul 2018
- $1,314.93/wk + Super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Consulting & Generalist
Learning & Development
Training and Development