People and Culture Administration Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Snowy Monaro Regional Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
People and Culture Administration Officer
The People and Culture Administration Officer assists in the provision of administrative support to the Group Manager People and Culture and the People and Culture Unit.
The successful applicant will have high level office administration and secretarial skills and a commitment to providing excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
This position will be based in Berridale.
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent and at least 12 months of relevant experience,
- High level office administration and secretarial skills,
- Solid working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office products,
- Excellent customer service attitude and experience in order to deal effectively with a diverse range of customers,
- Ability and continued commitment to work within a team or on your own, as directed by Supervisor,
- Current NSW Class C Drivers Licence, ongoing employment is conditional on maintaining this licence
- Proficiency and experience in the use of particularly software packages ie Microsoft Office Suite, EDRMS,
- Demonstrated knowledge of Local Government and its functions,
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources functions.
Salary $1,050.06/wk + Super. 70 hours per fortnight
Expressions of Interest should be marked “Confidential Job Application” and sent to Human Resources Officer
Post: PO Box 143, Berridale NSW 2628 OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a receipt of application within 5 days if you don’t please contact People & Culture 1300 345 345
Snowy Monaro Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and enforces a safe and smoke free workplace.
We may request background checks.
For assistance in completing your application please contact People and Culture on 1300 345 345
Applications open 6 July 2018 and close 22 July 2018
- Closing Date:
- 22 Jul 2018
- NSW - Berridale
- $1,050.06/wk + Super. 70 hours per fortnight
- Work Type:
- Full Time