- Location is flexible as per information provided in this advertisement
- Fixed Term Full Time (Up to 30 June 2018)
- $73,918 pa (plus 9.50% superannuation)
You will coordinate the marketing, delivery and evaluation of multi-agency IMT training across the State and coordinate the implementation of the multi-agency IMT Training calendar. Some specifics of the role include:
- Coordinate the scheduling and delivery of training and assessment within the state.
- Physical training resources are organised to support the training schedule.
- Work with State Agencies to plan, record &monitor instructor utilisation of instructors within requirements (EBA) and advise of potential issues.
- Manage training records – entry, processing, assessment, validation and archival.
Location is flexible within outer metropolitan Melbourne including CFA Headquarters at Burwood, as well as State IMT offices in Gisborne, Geelong, Mooroolbark, Dandenong or Bendigo.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience supervising staff in a learning and development environment.
- Proven co-ordination skills that demonstrate the ability to obtain effective cooperation and contribution from staff and stakeholders
- Experience in developing and implementing a training calendar.
- Experience using training records management systems, with demonstrated experience in setting up courses, processing nominations, selecting successful candidates, processing assessments and producing student reports as required.
- Experience using learning management systems.
- Proven experience in the process of awarding both internal and external certificates.
- Demonstrated experienced using finance systems to produce purchase orders and process goods receipt.
- Understanding of Registered Training Organisation (RTO) requirements associated with the training coordination function.
- Experience supporting projects and understanding of project co-ordination tasks
Submitting your Application
For further information about this position, including a Position Description, key requirements and details on how to apply, please visit www.cfa.vic.gov.au and select ‘Volunteer & Careers’ followed by ‘Jobs at CFA’.
CFA is committed to being an inclusive, fair and child safe organisation for all staff, volunteers and the community.