Ambulance Victoria's missionis to improve the health of our community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services. The leading edge clinical practice and lifesaving work of Ambulance Victoria's (AV) paramedics and volunteers underpins this mission.
About the role
The primary function of this role is to provide authoritative advice to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the AV Operational Employee Team Transfer process in live with AV's Policies and Procedures. The permanent full-time role is based in Brady Street, South Melbourne.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify and recommend appropriate placements for future Graduate Paramedic and AP12 Paramedics to the Recruitment and Placement Steering Committee
- Provide information, reports and advice to AV Managers to contribute to efficient placement of operational employees
- Assist with the development and review of policies, procedures, work instructions, processes and systems related to Team Transfers
- Make informed decisions and provide specialist advice within the parameters of AV policies, procedures and Industrial Awards and Agreements
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working for, or in, a public sector agency. In addition, the successful candidate will possess/demonstrable experience in the below:
- Qualifications and/or training relevant to the management of resource management
- Experience in interpreting and applying award provisions as they relate to rostering and relevant Enterprise Agreements
- Well-developed leadership, coaching and team building skills gained through previous mentoring roles
- Required to possess a current Victorian Driver License and willingness to travel throughout Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria as required
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options and various other benefits. We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities.
How to apply?
For any queries please email email@example.com or by contacting the AV Recruitment Team on 03 9840 3653.
We request that your application for the Advisor Team Transfer position is forwarded by 5:00pm 1 November 2019 by clicking on ‘Apply online'.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should be of a high quality including:
- Cover letter
- A document addressing the Key Selection Criteria (located on the position description)
Ambulance Victoria is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying for a new position within Ambulance Victoria (AV), you agree to undertake an updated assessment of any Secondary Employment or Outside interests. This is required to ensure there is no perceived or actual conflict of interest for AV should you be successful and commence in the new role. Security checks may be conducted including a National Police Check.