Talent Acquisition Coordinator (6 month contract – immediate start) – Sales
Working at Coca-Cola Amatil is unlike any other career experience. We’re one of the largest beverage and food companies in the Asia-Pacific and partner of choice for some of the world’s leading brands. Our huge portfolio includes much-loved global and local brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Kirks, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Grinders, SPC and many more. What does this mean? Endless opportunity and a chance to be part of a team bursting with innovative thinkers and doers. These are people who create millions of moments of happiness and possibilities every day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Sales function within Coca-Cola Amatil. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, bringing with you strong administration and coordination skills, and a drive to get things done. You will be able to juggle multiple responsibilities, whilst supporting our candidates to ensure a positive application process from start to finish. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team and develop your skills in talent acquisition.
Your key responsibilities:
- Screening candidates for high volume roles
- Presenting short-lists of qualified candidates
- Assisting with booking candidates in for assessment centres and interviews
- Coordination of recruitment assessment centres
- Assisting with medical and reference checks
- Sourcing candidates when needed
- Posting job advertisements and managing applications
- Collecting and updating candidate details through SuccessFactors
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR SUCCESS
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A passion for placing candidates in the right role
- Experience with high volume recruitment
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Experience using an ATS – eg. Taleo, PageUp, SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of sales and call centre roles is desired
- A proactive and hands on approach to learning
- The ability to support an active and busy team
The most important thing to know about working at Coca-Cola Amatil is that our passion for our individual businesses and pride of being part of the greater Amatil story shines through in all we do. Our sales and manufacturing capabilities mean we get to do some pretty amazing things and our reach and execution gives us the power to make a real difference. Are you ready to join a supportive, exciting, and career-enriching environment?