- Academic Affairs Team
- Full time fixed term position to June 2019 – Maternity Leave Replacement
- Managerial remuneration package
The Box Hill Institute Group (BHI Group) is composed of Box Hill Institute (BHI) and the Centre for Adult Education (CAE). We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
To maintain our reputation and achieve our strategic goals we need a workforce full of energetic and forward thinking people. If you are enthusiastic and resilient, with a strong customer and commercial focus, then join our team. At the BHI Group you will work with great people in a challenging and dynamic environment, as we work together to continually improve our business.About the role:
Reporting to the Executive Director, Academic Affairs (VET & Higher Education), the Manager, Culture and Engagement is responsible for the implementation of employee engagement and organisational effectiveness initiatives and programs.
These programs are aimed at achieving workplace excellence through the enhancement of workplace culture, empowered employees and high performance outcomes.
This position will enable the implementation of talent and succession management and leadership capability enhancement programs in alignment with BHI Group’s strategies and priorities.Duties and Accountabilities
• Develop and implement employee engagement strategy which are aligned to BHI Group’s Strategic Plan
• Ensure the effective implementation of systems and processes to embed the organisational effectiveness methodologies across BHI Group
• Develop and implement quality leadership excellence, talent and succession management programs
• Develop the culture change communication framework across BHI Group
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholdersYour skills and experience
• Relevant qualification or equivalent experience in human resources, relationship management and change management.
• Human Resource Experience – Proven relevant experience overseeing the delivery of strategic human resource management strategies.
• Change Leadership
• Financial and Commercial Acumen Leadership
• Strategic Planning
• Continuous Improvement
• Negotiation and Conflict
• Relationship Communications Skills: -
You will need to provide or be willing to obtain a current National Police Records Check, a Working with Children Check, evidence of your entitlement to work in Australia, and certified copies of your qualifications.Benefits
Interested in starting a career with one of Australia's leading Institutes? At BHI Group we value our people. We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
• Novated leasing and salary packaging
• Purchased leave
• Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
• Library access, digital and online Resources
• Discounts services including floristry, beauty services, Fountains Restaurant, Veterinary Clinic and Dog Grooming
• Counselling support services (EAP) and Health and wellbeing program
• Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family
• Staff development program
• Study fee reductions for approved internal courses and study support for approved courses
• Reward and Recognition ProgramsLike to know more?
If you have questions about this role, please contact Sandra Walls at S.Walls@boxhill.edu.au
or by phone on 9286 9032
.Applications close: 9am, Friday 20 April 2018.
Applicants must complete all aspects of the online application form.The Box Hill Institute Group reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.