Metricon Homes, one of Australia’s leading multi award winning new home builders, is seeking to appoint a Human Resources Generalist to join the People Advisory team, based at its Gold Coast office in Robina.In this highly rewarding role, you will be the key HR contact for a select group of business units; with responsibility for delivering a wide range of services in a time critical environment. HR activities and projects include;
- People Engagement and Culture;
- Talent Acquisition;
- Performance management;
- Employee Relations;
- People training and development;
- People benefits;
- Health and Wellbeing;
- HR management reporting;
- Project management evaluation and analysis; and
- Initiating benchmark People programs.
Metricon will offer you:
The successful candidate will have:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
The successful candidate will hold tertiary qualification in HR or a related discipline and have a suitable track record within a HR team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidate with a pragmatic, flexible and hands-on approach. You will also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team orientation, and a demonstrated ability to work in a HR business partnering model.
Applications are invited from candidates with a proven and extensive HR track record within a fast paced and high volume environment. Additional pre-requisites include: sound knowledge of relevant legislations and industrial relations framework, exposure to Workcover (desirable), HR information systems and advanced MS Office skills.
Visit the Metricon Careers page on Facebook for more opportunities & insights.https://www.facebook.com/metriconcareers/?fref=ts