The Talent Acquisition (TA) team supports WorkSafe to attract, engage and hire the right talent for our business, now and into the future. We do this through understanding hiring needs, strategic workforce planning and attraction, and targeted sourcing initiatives. We provide our candidates and hiring managers with a great experience end to end and bring a specialist value added service to WorkSafe.
This role will be based in Geelong with regular travel to Melbourne. Head Quarters will relocate to our new office in Geelong by June 2018.
- Deliver consistent, high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your own work
- Source and attract top talent and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis
- Improve the candidate, new employee, and hiring manager experience
- Keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers
Skills and Experience
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment/sourcing
- Demonstrated team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self-awareness, avoid shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams in the face of multiple demands
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills, with the ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
Benefits & culture
In return we offer a range of great benefits, including work variety, workplace flexibility and leave options, learning and development opportunities, study support, a leading health and wellbeing program, contribution to gym memberships and discounted corporate health insurance rates. WorkSafe prides itself on being a great place to work.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close 8th December 2017. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.