About the role
The Client Research Officer is responsible for coordinating existing and new client research, synthesis and distribution of insights, and identification of areas that need new or additional research. This role will also be responsible for the development of key client personas mapped to jobs to be done, highlighting pain points and frustrations to be solved.
- Embrace a human-centred approach to understanding the lived experience of clients and users.
- Ensure the success of the CX Governance framework by monitoring and reviewing all future customer research across the transformation program, providing quality control and guidance to internal and external stakeholders about research protocol.
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of journey maps, personas, and other insights-based work to achieve the objectives outlined in the CX Governance framework
- Perform primary research, including focused interviews and empathy interviews with WorkSafe’s Clients
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role. www.wemake.worksafe.vic.gov.au
Skills and experience
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrated experience managing and delivering Customer Insight and Research projects, preferably with exposure to innovation projects, and/or utilising agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience in applying Human Centred Design/Design thinking and working with clients and to leverage human-centred methods such as empathy to understand their needs and wants
- Ability to think creatively, and develop new and innovative ways of approaching problems/opportunities and engaging with various audiences
- Understanding and prior application of project management methodologies
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline desirable
Applications close 11:00pm Monday 8th of June, 2020. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Candidate screening may take place prior to the advertisement closing, so get your application in.
For further enquiries please contact Jess Richardson on email@example.com
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance. People who are seeking part-time or job share arrangements are encouraged to apply.
WorkSafe employees enjoy: Discounted Gym & Pool Memberships | WELL Rated Building | Group Training & Yoga Classes | Very active Social Club | Pool & Table Tennis | Sparkling Water | Discounted Prescription Eyewear | Career Opportunities and Working for your Community!
Come and join a progressive and rewarding business to protect our workers and returning them home safely every day. If you want to make a difference, WorkSafe is a great step in a rewarding and satisfying career.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.