Our Workplace Health & Safety Team has a critical role to play in the design and implementation of meaningful and long term programs which promote a healthy and safe work environment. Reporting to the Head of Employee Relations and WHS, this position will work with an established team to shape early primary health programs and effective prevention and referral pathways for injured/ill employees.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in the management of workplace risks to health and wellbeing by developing health initiatives that meet the requirements of occupational health and safety and other legislation.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and assessment of an employee health and wellness programs.
- Coordinate the implementation of workplace injury management and the development of initiatives to facilitate injury management and to achieve a safe, timely and durable return to work.
- Facilitate co-ordination of rehabilitation and return to work activities
- Liaise with supervisors/management to facilitate early intervention and enduring return to work for employees.
We are seeking applicants with practical experience in the development and implementation of health and well-being along with strong understanding of rehabilitation and return to work practices.
If you have the necessary capability and experience and have been looking for an opportunity that has the potential to make a difference, we look forward to hearing from you.
Your application should include a resume detailing your experience and qualifications. A supporting statement addressing the key position objectives would also be welcomed.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.
The Reserve Bank of Australia pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system. Staff at the Bank, have an important role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting role.
Our core values are promotion of the public interest, integrity, excellence, intelligent inquiry and respect.
Applications close 12 August 2018