- Impactful work that helps make a difference to the Australian people
- Opportunity to work on a high impact transformation on a long term contract
- Access to a wide-range of staff benefits
Do work that makes a difference
We are looking for an experienced Change Lead to work on a highly visible project involving a new reporting and analytics solution for APRA-sourced data which is used by the Bank’s economic analysts to make critical insights into the Australian economy and financial system.
You will lead and implement the change management strategy for the transformation program which aims to introduce new and better ways of working with data. The focus for this role includes assessing and managing the change impact to business and technology processes, people, roles, organisational structures and systems support.
- A truly cross-functional team environment, you’ll be working with senior economists and IT program professionals to deliver a bespoke and high profile analytics and reporting system which is critical to the Bank’s work.
- Situated in a high performing program delivery team the Change Lead will help create awareness around the program, ensure stakeholder alignment, and drive the capability development and adoption of the new tools and processes.
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships across multiple business departments, Enterprise Data Office, and IT
- Support program team engagement initiatives
To be successful in this critical role you will possess;
- Extensive knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- A solid understanding with Business and IT Operating models and processes.
- Experience with organisational change.
- Experience operating within an Agile project environment with a focus on APRA (preferred) or other legislative/regulatory changes.
- An understanding of Financial Stability and/or Domestic Markets systems, related services and operations.
Your development & career
Working for an organisation that truly makes a difference to the Australian people, we can offer development and career opportunities in a collaborative environment that supports people’s growth, wellbeing and promotes flexibility.
The RBA pursues national economic policy objectives and undertakes a range of associated activities in financial markets and banking. It also issues Australia's banknotes and operates infrastructure critical to the payments system, all of which contributes to the welfare of the Australian people.
Our people have a critical role to play in achieving these objectives, whether directly or in a supporting capacity. As a values driven organisation, our people conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, while striving for excellence in the work they perform and the outcomes they achieve. We encourage intelligent inquiry, we treat one another with respect, while promoting the public interest in our efforts.
The Reserve Bank of Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility.