Total remuneration package valued at $76,324 pa (including salary $67,190 pa to $68,859 pa, annual leave loading and employers contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Administrative and Clerical Employees (State) Award and will be required to enter into the Performance Development Program.
- The successful applicant may be required to undertake duties at the other centres should the need arise.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Criminal Record Check, review of Service Check Register, a review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from the Professional Standards Unit.
- Applicants must address the selection criteria, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via e-Recruit.
No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
About Us: http://www.ambulance.nsw.gov.au/about-us.html
Provide the customer service triage function as the first point of contact and administrative support to NSW Ambulance employees seeking advice on to how to notify a workplace injury or incident and/or lodge a claim for Workers Compensation.