: Temporary Full TimePosition Classification
: Snr Admin Assist Gde 3Remuneration
: 67190 - 68860Hours Per Week
: 38Requisition ID
Employees subject to an ECP or ICP consolidation period are ineligible to apply for this position.
The temporary full time role (1.00 FTE) will be based within the Staff Transfer and Benefits Team at State Headquarters, Rozelle.
An eligibility list will be established for future vacancies within the following People & Culture units:
• Human Resources Services
• Operational Recruitment
• Healthy Workplace Strategies
• Industrial Relations
• Organisational Development
Total remuneration package valued at $76,325pa (including salary $67,190pa to $68,860pa, annual leave loading and employers contribution to superannuation). Salary packaging arrangements providing additional benefits are also available.
- The successful applicant will be appointed under the terms and conditions of the Ambulance Service of NSW Administrative & Clerical Employees (State) Award and will be required to enter into the annual Performance Planning, Development & Review Program.
- Appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory conduct and services check, which includes referee/supervisor check, a review of National Criminal Record Check, review of Service Check Register, a review of sick leave, ability to undertake full duties of the position and clearance from the Professional Standards Unit.
- Applicants must address the selection criteria, attaching any associated documents together with their resume. Candidates who do not address the selection criteria will not proceed through the selection process.
- An eligibility list may be established for future vacancies.
- Please ensure you use your work email address so eRecruit can identify that you are internal to NSW Ambulance and/or NSW Health.
- It is a requirement that all candidates submit their applications online via e-Recruit. No paper based or email applications will be accepted.
About Us: http://www.ambulance.nsw.gov.au/about-us.html
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level administrative support in one or more human resources or related functional areas eg recruitment, human resources, learning and development, organisational health and wellness or people and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to learn legislative requirements, organisational policy and procedures associated with the management of a contemporary people and culture service area.
- Advanced computing skills including the use of Microsoft Office, human resources information systems and TRIM or similar records management system.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and a commitment to achieving results.
- High level interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with diverse groups of people, with a customer focus whilst working independently or as part of a team.
- Highly effective time management skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Good written communication skills including attention to detail.
- Hold a current C class driver’s licence.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Thi Nguyen on Thi.Nguyen5@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 10 December 2017