We have an exciting 12 month opportunity in our Organisational Systems Team for a talented Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join us as a result of a maternity leave vacancy.
Reporting to the Manager Organisational Systems the Continuous Improvement Coordinator will lead the improvement of organisational business performance through development and implementation of better business programs and processes.
Banyule City Council has recently embarked on a new Continuous Improvement Program, with the development and pilot of a new approach to improving the way we work. The Continuous Improvement Coordinator will play a pivotal role in furthering this new program and building capability across all Council services.
To be successful you will need:
- Related tertiary qualifications or extensive knowledge and skills in continuous improvement.
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and improving continuous improvement programs.
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective change management and communications plans.
- Ability to create meaningful reporting and monitoring mechanisms.
- Ability to work with, influence and gain cooperation and assistance from people at all levels of an organization.
What’s on offer:
- $92,972.89 – $103,726.22 plus super.
- Rostered day off every 4 weeks.
- Based at Greensborough, close to public transport, cafes and shops.
- Brand new office with end of trip facilities, sit to stand desks, close to public transport, shops and cafes.
- 20% discount on your yearly myki pass
- Access to Learning and Development opportunities and a range of Health and Well-being initiatives such as discounted gym memberships.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below.
To apply for this position, please include your cover letter, resume and a summary addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below and go to our Careers page.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Friday 17 August 2018.
Banyule City Council is a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply