Internal Communications Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule City Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Internal Communications Officer
Banyule is seeking an Internal Communications Officer to join our organisation to develop and maintain contemporary internal communications that improve staff engagement and alignment.
As the Internal Communications Officer you will bring energy, talent, vision, your outstanding communication skills and develop internal content strategies and plans to support organisational communications campaigns and activities.
You will share our values of respect, integrity, responsibility, initiative and inclusion, and have a passion for helping a community of over 130,000 residents to live happier, healthier and more connected lives, all while growing your skills and advancing your career. We look forward to you starting the next chapter of your career at Banyule Council.
Your role will:
- Deliver and advise on consistent, accurate and timely internal communications
- Design and implement digital and traditional strategies to effectively communicate with staff across the organisation
- Establish strong, collaborative relationships across the organisation and provide expert advice and support on internal communications campaigns and projects
- Assist and support activities that consult and capture the voice of our staff
- Research and prepare written material for the CEO and other senior staff
- Be a brand advocate and ensure all Council content is consistent with Council’s branding
You will have:
- Experience and strong working knowledge of all aspects of contemporary storytelling and marketing communications utilizing, social media and other digital and offline channels
- Demonstrated success leading internal communications campaigns and strategies
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems highly desirable
- Experience in policy development, review, implementation & continuous improvement
We can offer you:
- Attractive salary range $86,182.74 to $93,696.04 plus super
- Permanent full time plus a monthly rostered day off
- Access to professional development opportunities, study assistance program & wellbeing programs
- Be part of a progressive, energetic and supportive team
- Flexible working conditions and a variety of leave arrangements
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, contact Shawn Neilsen 04126 616 229 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 15 May 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 15 May 2022
- VIC - Banyule
- $86,182.74 to $93,696.04 plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation