GROW WITH US as the Organisational Development Business Partner for Kellogg's in Australia and New Zealand. In this role you will provide thought leadership that drives continuous improvement in Talent Management, Organisational Effectiveness, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and Leadership Development across ANZ.
As the subject matter expert (SME) on Culture, Capability & Engagement this position will be the link between the ANZ business and our regional talent COE team. In addition you will be expected to be well versed on current best practice and emerging trends in the areas of Learning & Development, Culture and Engagement and provide support and advice to the ANZ HR team. What will I be doing?
- Coach and communicate with HR Managers and leaders across ANZ on the annual performance & development process to drive improved execution of goal setting, development planning, transparency of performance & potential ratings and effective ongoing coaching & feedback
- Partner with leaders across ANZ to conduct L&D needs analysis and develop a targeted plan to build capability
- Provide input to curriculum design for local deployment of Regional / Global L&D programs
- Facilitate Kellogg curriculum across ANZ and identify local talent for 'train the trainer' opportunities
- Facilitate and be a key advisor to the D&I committee and take an HR lead role providing visibility of overall action plans
- Lead the mentoring program deployment across ANZ
- Coordinate employee engagement survey for ANZ, and drive engagement and culture initiatives in partnership with our corporate communications team
What do I need to demonstrate
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
What else do I need to know?
- 7-10 years commercial HR experience with a focus on L&D / Organisational Development / Effectiveness
- Experience in the design and delivery of talent management, culture and capability programs
- Experience with global talent systems and performance & potential assessments
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in HR, Organisational Behaviour, or Psychology
An attractive package and career path is on offer for the right individual. We invest heavily into personal career development and we maintain a healthy work life balance as key values.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.