- Band 7 - $93,756 - $104,912 (pro rata)
- Part Time (54 hrs Fortnight)
- Maximum Term to 30th June 2019
Do you want to apply your food safety and quality management skills and make a difference in the lives of older people?
Applications are sought for the role of Quality Management Coordinator.
You will be coordinating the operations of the Food Services Programme and (FSP) Quality Management System encompassing food services preparation and delivery to eligible Moreland residents.
As part of your role, you will be:
- Coordinating quality management activities.
- Coordinating and maintaining audit compliance.
- Ensuring that all staff are trained and meet essential quality and mandatory compliance requirements.
- Monitoring operational trends issues and reporting to Council.
Through this experience, you will have the opportunity to work as a part of a highly motivated team, committed to providing high quality services to residents
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse