- Band 6 - $83K - $91K + Super (pro rata)
- Approx 22.5 hours per week (flexible days & hours)
- Fixed term ending June 2021
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
This is a great opportunity for an Organisational Development (OD) graduate or experienced HR/OD professional to join this progressive Council on a maximum term contract in Melbourne’s inner-north. The OD Officer role is responsible for partnering with the Organisational Development Business Partner – to research, develop and deliver Culture, Talent and Performance initiatives and solutions to meet the organisation’s priorities and goals.
In partnership with the OD Business Partner, review and improve performance and talent systems and processes;
- Support the administration and roll out of the annual culture survey;
- Engage with stakeholders on Culture initiatives, building awareness, understanding and commitment to implementation and embedding in the business;
- Use resources (both direct and indirect) in a professional manner to function cohesively as part of the broader OD team and effectively collaborate with other business units to ensure an outcome and values led approach.
What you need:
- Strong project, administrative and data analytics skills, a flexible approach and ability to demonstrate initiative;
- Sound planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels;
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of OD and Leadership strategies and programs and the capability to develop and maintain high credibility levels;
- Sound internal consulting skills with strong business acumen, well developed influencing, analytical thinking and evidence of the use of metrics in decision making;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field, or equivalent relevant experience.
At Moreland City Council we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance, employer-supported study assistance schemes, salary sacrifice and extensive opportunities for training and career development.
Applications close: 5pm, 16 November 2018
To view and apply for internal positions, employees need to log into eRecruit.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.