- Band 4 - $64K - $68K + Super
- Be part of a high performing team providing exceptional service
- Full Time / Fortnightly RDO
- Ref no: 17721
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service focused professional with previous administrative experience to join the Amenity and Compliance Unit.
What you will bring:
- Provide administrative support to the Amenity and Compliance Unit
- Process infringement appeals and update records
- Generate letters and permits
- Provide high level customer service.
- Respond to phone and counter queries providing advice to residents and the community
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
At Moreland City Council we provide our employees with every opportunity to enjoy a work-life balance, employer-supported study assistance schemes, salary sacrifice and extensive opportunities for training and career development.
For further information please contact Yash Duggal on 9240 2249.
Applications close: 5pm, 7 December 2018
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.