Coburg Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street CoburgPermanent Full Time
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city which is home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team. Based in Coburg, this permanent full time position will provide a range of high-level business, research and project related activities on behalf of the Director and the broader department.
As Executive Assistant to the Director Engagement & Partnerships you will:
- Provide executive support and services to the Director Engagement and Partnerships.
- Support the delivery of strategic projects for the Engagement & Partnerships team.
- Co-ordinate and update the Director’s strategic commitments, including internal and external events.
- Draft correspondence such as, letters, memoranda, agenda, briefing notes and related documentation on behalf of the manager and unit, in line with departmental approved style guidelines.
- Act as liaison point for other Executive Personnel, Staff and Councillors.
- Manage bookings of facilities and equipment, preparation of agendas, minutes, briefing papers and correspondence, taking action to ensure prompt implementation of agreed actions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Display proven experience as an Executive Assistant in a previous role.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and performance in all work areas.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with minimal supervision whilst prioritising own workload and managing competing priorities.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team.
- Desire to continually learn and be challenged.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when communicating with staff and clients.
For further information contact Joseph Tabacco on 9240 2227
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Moreland City Council can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into our careers site though the following link: https://erecruit1.mercury.com.au/MorelandCity/
Applications close: 5pm, 23 December 2018
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Enquiries: Joseph TabaccoPh: 92402227Applications Close: 23/12/2018To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.