- Work for one of the most vibrant, dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- $109K - $123K + Super
- Full time permanent role with monthly RDO
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages. We are seeking strategic and inspirational leaders who are future focused and collaborative, with a track record of delivering positive results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Unit Manager Customer Service role is an integral part of our current model within Moreland City Council. The role will report to the newly appointed Manager Community Engagement. As we embark on a journey to become a customer-centric, high performing team, you will be focussed on delivering exceptional service for our organisation and community. We have a refreshed strategy in place after a recent change in the organisational structure. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and innovative person to help us turn our goals into actions.
As the Unit Manager Customer service, you will drive the organisational approach to customer service excellence by setting standards, building capacity and ensuring continuous learning and improvement. You will also lead and develop the team to deliver high quality service to our local community.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Be a progressive leader with a collaborative approach
- Experience in driving organisational improvements
- Commitment to lifting organisational culture
- Demonstrated experience leading energetic, frontline customer service staff
- Demonstrated experience enhancing digital engagement to improve customer service
- Strong relationship building and conflict resolution skills
- Tertiary qualifications or extensive experience in a related field
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Jessamy Nicholas on 9240 2431.
Applications close: Thursday 21st February 2019, and interviews will be held the week on the 25th February 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description and vire the Key Selection Criteria, please visit our website.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.