- $86K - $91K + Super
- Full time permanent role with monthly RDO
- Community strengthening and relationship management
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Community Venues Team leader who enjoys contact with the community and working with a dynamic team to assist with the management, operations, maintenance and capital works projects of the Council owned Community Venues for hire within Moreland.
The position involves diverse responsibilities and requires an understanding and or experience working within facilities / community venue management and experience in community strengthening and maintaining stakeholder relationships
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated experience working within facilities / community venue management
- Previous experience leading and developing a team
- Be a progressive leader with a collaborative approach
- Proficiency in the application of standardised procedures, practices, Acts, Regulations and Guidelines relevant to the industry and works including the food safety and liquor licencing
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Developed skills in the use of computer applications (e.g. Pathway, NAV, Microsoft Office suite) with advanced knowledge of IT applications. Including security systems and principles
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Monthly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Kim Critchley, Unit Manager Aquatic and Community Venues on 9240 2335
Applications close: Sunday 24th February 2019
To apply and obtain a position description and view the Key Selection Criteria please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.