- Band 5 - $70K to $79K + Super
- Full Time / Fortnightly RDO
- Job Ref: 17794
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced and motivated administrative professional keen to test their skills in a diverse high paced environment. This position supports the operations of Group Manager City Development encompassing Council's Urban Planning, Building and Environmental Health responsibilities as well as the functioning of the Planning and Related Matters Council Meetings.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience supporting a senior manager
- Highly effective organisational and customer service skills
- The ability to effectively prioritise and use initiative to respond accordingly
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive diary management experience
- Thrives when working to deadlines and managing a variety of competing demands
- Intermediate to advanced user in Microsoft products
- Experience in electronic document management, procurement and electronic land information systems is highly regarded
- Knowledge of development approvals processes in Victoria would be highly regarded.
What we offer you:
- Enjoy an organisational culture where work-life balance is important
- Regular RDO’s
- Free onsite parking
- Salary sacrifice option
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
If you want to be part of the experience that only Moreland City Council can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, we welcome your application.
For further information contact Mark Hughes on 9240 1149.
Applications close: Sunday 24th February 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background.Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.
Applicants for Council positions must be entitled to work in Australia.