- $114 - $128K + Super
- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- Permanent full-time position
- Job Ref: 17954
Moreland City Council is a progressive, community focused organisation striving to be more efficient and effective. With a strong local economy and a diverse range of services our business is evolving and looking to be a leader within the Continuous Improvement (CI) space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Manager Organisation Performance, you will set the Continuous Improvement framework for the organisation and build capability across all staff to embed CI as part of their daily work, using a hands on, business partnering approach.
You will set the CI tools, processes and benefits capture methodology, drawn from a range of approaches and disciplines and with a flexible mindset. This role will develop a community of practice and undertake research to develop an evidence-base and define an annual program of continuous improvement projects with agreed outcomes that meet corporate objectives, then deliver this program of work, tracking and reporting on results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Tertiary qualification in continuous improvement, business improvement, service design or relevant field.
- Significant work experience using continuous improvement methodologies, business improvement, service design or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in developing a CI approach drawing from a range of methodologies, implementing that approach and demonstrating substantial results.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with the business to support others to deliver CI projects and demonstrate results.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in process mapping, service planning and reviews.
- Highly developed project management, facilitation, data analysis and communication skills.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Opportunity to build an organisation-wide approach
- Hands on role that delivers and tracks achievements
- Monthly RDO
For further information please contact Trisha Love on 9240 2288 or email@example.com
Applications close: 10.00 pm, Sunday 28th July 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.