- Work for one of the most dynamic and diverse inner-city councils
- $98K - $110K + Super (pro rata)
- Part time 0.8 FTE – 10 month contract commencing November 2019
- Job Ref: 18025
Moreland City Council is passionate about providing the Community with the best possible experience when engaging with us. We are located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, just 8km from the CBD and offer excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Recruitment Business Partner (RBP), you will be reporting into the Human Resources Operations Manager. This is a specialist role partnering with hiring managers across the organisation and the Human Resources team to create a best practice recruitment process, which delivers the highest quality candidates possible.
Our Recruitment function is a hybrid model, so this role requires coaching and mentoring leaders within the organisation to ensure that they are equipped with the right tools/skills to make sound recruitment decisions. You will be required to assist hiring managers with sourcing talent using various online methods.
This is an exciting time to join the team as you will be involved in the implementation of a new online Recruitment System. This will allow you to make recommendations that could really change the way that Moreland City Council recruits new employees.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- A sound knowledge of applicable legislation, Human Resources and recruitment policies and procedures.
- Similar role within a complex operating environment
- Demonstrated experience working in an internal Recruitment Function
- An excellent understanding of Best Practice Recruitment processes
- Extensive experience completing end-to-end Recruitment
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- A fantastic working culture
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- A real sense of work-life balance
For further information please contact Vanessa O'Toole on 9240 1165.
Applications close: 5pm, 19 September 2019. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 25th September 2019.
Please note, you will not be required to address a Key Selection Criteria, you will just need to provide a Cover Letter and your Resume.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.