- Band 6 - $89K - $ 97K (pro rata - 0.55 FTE) + Super
- Part time fixed term contract until 30 June 2021 (possibly with opportunity to extend)
- Rare opportunity to help shape cultural transformation for Moreland City Council
- Exciting change agenda and joining a fantastic team
Moreland City Council is transforming as we embark on a journey to become a customer-centric organisation, focused on delivering exceptional value for our community and improving the customer experience at every stage. An exciting opportunity has opened for an officer to join the team to help coordinate and provide key support to the Program Lead, Customer Experience Transformation. The program team is seeking someone who is passionate about the community and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and will take pride supporting customer-focused behaviour change across the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will report to the Program lead and will contribute to the cultural transformation for Moreland City Council to create and consolidate a customer-first approach. They will contribute to the effective coordination and delivery of Council’s Customer Experience Transformation Project; with a focus on project management, internal and external stakeholder management, contract management, and coordinating the program’s communications and engagement activities. The officer will provide valuable assistance in the administration of the program, ensuring quality outcomes by the project team are achieved. While keeping detailed documented records are kept and in addition to coordinate project elements such as communications, budget, engagement activities and tracking timelines.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Manage internal and external stakeholders through engagement, coordination and the administration activities;
- Completion of a degree or diploma course in Communications, Project Management, Community Engagement or related field;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including ability to gain successful project outcomes.
- Experience and understanding of customer experience transformation, change management and people engagement practices;
- Ability to manage time, set priorities and bring call to action;
- Demonstrated strong project and stakeholder management skills and experience, including supporting the delivery of large-scale complex projects on time and to budget;
- Supportive team environment
- Supportive flexible working arrangements
- Strong well-being culture
- Make a real difference and impact to the community and to the organisation
- Wellness programs- free gym classes & social club
For further information please contact Kate Fuller on 0418 358 908.
Applications close: 11.30 pm, 22 November 2020. (*in the case that we receive a high volume of applications we may close this advert before the closing date).
Before submitting an application please view the Position Description. Please note that when applying for this role, you will be required to attached your valid Drivers Licence. Please have this ready when completing your application
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.