About the role
This role supports our Eastern Creek CDC and NSW Distribution Centres.
As P&C Advisor you will support the P&C Transformation Lead and the DC P&C Managers to land the state people plan and drive ad hoc requests. You will partner with the DC leadership team to help with coordinating state activities i.e. talent days and calibration.
You will coach and train stakeholders to use our new HRIS system (SuccessFactors) and P&C Central portal effectively.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the DC Leadership Team to achieve the site’s strategic plan
- Focus on strengthening leadership development and capability across all salaried roles and ensure robust talent and succession plans are in place
- Support P&C Central and P&C Advisory with complex ER issues including but not limited to performance matters and disciplinary investigations
- Drive the improvement of HR Metrics at site level – gender diversity, unpaid leave, excessive annual leave balance
- Support all critical cyclical events i.e. remuneration review, engagement surveys and Short-Term Incentive processes through data collection, reporting, follow ups and issue resolution
- Contribute to building a DC platform for pride and cultural diversity
Good things you'll need
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- HR experience in one or more business partnering roles
- Experience working in industrially complex environments
- Experience in handling challenging individual and or union matters
- Human Capital Management systems experience
- SuccessFactors knowledge or similar HRIS
- Working knowledge of Australian labour law
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems and negotiate outcomes
- Learning agility, adaptability, can do attitude
- Ability to coach and develop leader’s capability
We’re committed to making this a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across all our internal brands (including 5% off at Coles supermarkets!), there are plenty of reasons to love working here. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to meet you
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.