Good things start here
Hi, we're Coles Group. Our purpose is to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live healthier, happier lives. We're an essential part of communities right across the country, with our family of 120,000 team members helping 21 million customers every week. With such a big responsibility, we rely on our brilliant leaders to operate with pace and passion and drive a people first culture, focussed on delighting our customers.
About the role
The P&C Direct team is responsible for the delivery of common, repeatable, and transactional P&C activity which has enterprise-wide reach and is aligned to the functional or corporate strategy.
As the P&C Advisor you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of a range of P&C cyclical activities and supporting line managers across the business. As the first point of contact within a centralised model, P&C Advisors ensure the timely, accurate and consistent resolution for P&C queries and support P&C Managers across the business in the delivery of the strategic people plans.
What you'll be doing
- Support the delivery of cyclical activities, including performance and remuneration review, talent management, recruitment, and offboarding.
- Provide HR policy and procedural advice to line managers, ensuring P&C transactional / administrative activities are managed within legislative requirements and Coles policies and practices
- Ensure HR processes and policies are robustly applied in a way that ensures business objectives are met and respect and care for team members maintained
- Participate in projects that are aligned to the People & Culture "great place to work" strategy
- Identifying opportunities to drive continuous improvement across the P&C operating model
Good things you'll need
- Tertiary qualified or demonstrated strong performance in a HR/P&C role
- Sound knowledge, skill, and experience of general HR/P&C practices and Australian human resources framework.
- Proven interpersonal and organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and to work under pressure to deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office - Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced, operational organisation covering multiple entities
You're joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing, values what you do and celebrates your success. We'll invest in you and your career with awesome training, development and leadership programs. You'll also receive fantastic team member discounts across our supermarkets and brands.
As part of our focus on achieving a gender balanced workforce, we belong to the WORK180 network as an endorsed employer for women. Our commitment to helping all women thrive in the workplace includes initiatives such as our recently updated parental leave policy, flexible working options and our Employee Assistance Program.
You can explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For everyone who shares our passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We'd love to hear from you
If you like the sound of us and you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.