Are you looking for a career change to a coastal, family friendly regional city positioned only 4hrs drive north of Brisbane?
Bundaberg Region has it covered. We are a vibrant city with all the facilities of a large city but with sparkling beaches, the ability to boast the fifth most equitable climate in the world and a laid back rural lifestyle with none of the hassles.
Bundaberg Regional Council is our area’s largest employer - offering excellent employment conditions, and the chance to be part of the team building a stronger community for us all.
To promote the Regional Skills Investment Strategy (RSIS) objectives in the Bundaberg region to identify current and emerging jobs in targeted industries and ensure there is a supply of skilled local people to meet demand.
• $90,330 per annum
• Plus up to 12% Council Superannuation Contribution (Local Government Conditions apply to superannuation)
To be successful you will need:
- Applicant must hold a current Queensland drivers licence.
- Demonstrated project management skills to identify strategic goals and work autonomously against a project plan to achieve milestones and key objectives
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the VET sector and Queensland VET Investment Plan.
- High-level communication, presentation and negotiation skills with a proven ability to effectively facilitate stakeholder relationships and achieve outcomes.
- Ability to understand current workforce and skills issues in the Bundaberg region and differentiate between training and skills issues and broader workforce issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivated to achieve outcomes.
- Highly developed analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Provision of a satisfactory Criminal History Check – Police Certificate (Australia wide – name only).
For further information, to view the Position Description or to apply for this position, please visit our website: http://bundaberg.qld.gov.au/employment
Applications close Midnight Sunday 12th August 2018.