- Salary circa $85,000 plus super
- Flexibility available
- Based at our head office in Footscray
- Applications close 30 September 2018
State Trustees provides Victorians with financial and legal assistance during all stages of their life, including specialised services and products such as Will Writing, Powers of Attorney, Executor Services, Trustee Services, and Personal Financial Administration.
About the Role
As a trusted advisor, you will partner with the business to create a better employee experience, coach and support our people leaders and help drive our culture and change initiatives.
Key areas of focus include workplace relations, talent management and OH&S.
- Support our people leaders to interpret EA, policies, and legislation
- Develop and maintain company policies
- Proactively manage performance counselling, return to work (RTW), and Workers' Compensation cases
- Workforce planning including recruitment and selection activities
- Support and lead P&C initiatives to increase leadership capability to manage talent and embed culture programs
- Report on key people metrics and provide meaningful insights to leaders
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualifications
- HR/IR generalist experience in the key areas above
- Communication and stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Coaching, consulting and training experience
- Customer service focus, resilience and a proactive approach
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How to Apply
Click the Apply button to commence the application process. In your application, please include a cover letter and resume.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
State Trustees is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, State Trustees will respond to requests for reasonable adjustments from applicants with disabilities.
State Trustees strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.