Organisational Development Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Organisational Development Lead
- Competitive salary Circa $167k + 15% Super + monthly day off + bonus potential
- Exciting new role in our Organisational Capability team
- Bring your OD expertise to a leading energy organisation
It is an exciting time to work at Ausgrid and be part of an organisation that is transforming in an industry which is evolving. Ausgrid presents so many opportunities with the technology revolution in the energy industry along with the growth of emerging energy solutions.
The Organisational Capability (OC) function is a Centre of Expertise within the People Group. The purpose of the function is two-fold: i) lead the development and execution of technical and non-technical training programs to ensure that employees and external workers are competent to perform their work safely; and ii) to develop and execute enterprise-wide strategies that positively influence employee engagement, diversity and culture and enhances leadership and employee capability.
Your role at Ausgrid:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Organisational Development Lead to join our Organisational Capability team. Reporting to the Head of Organisational Capability the role identifies, co-designs, and manages the delivery of OD practices and initiatives that align business strategy, organisation culture and employee experience.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will hold degree level qualifications in Organisational Psychology, HR or relevant discipline coupled with previous experience implementing strategic HR/OD/Change Mgt programs. You will have experience designing enterprise level OD practices and initiatives and understand the bigger picture and context. We need someone how has the capability to coach, consult and facilitate group processes and who can facilitate & present convincingly.
- Demonstrated experience in diagnostic tools and assessments
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Office and systems
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Established interpersonal and influencing skills and experience in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Recognised analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Highly evident communication skills both written and oral with a customer focus for service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Proven high attention to detail, personal initiative and accuracy in date entry
- Ability to exercise a high level of confidentially and discretion when dealing with sensitive or personal matters
For a copy of the role statement please contact email@example.com
Why work for us?
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from entry level to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Monthly day off
- Bonus potential
- 15% superannuation
- Pay for performance culture
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Staff club
- Corporate Health plan with nib
- Health and Wellness fitness program
- Strong focus on mental health and much more
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our values in all they do, so that we:
- Work Safe, Live Safe to protect self, other people and the environment
- Take responsibility to be Honest and Accountable
- Treat everyone with Respect
Interested? Apply now!
Please review the attached role statement and apply addressing your suitability for the role via a cover letter and attach your resume.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview.
Applications close: 8 November 2020, 11.55pm AEST.
Agency applications will not be considered.
Ausgrid – An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Closing Date:
- 08 Nov 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- Circa $167k + 15% Super + monthly day off + bonus potential
- Work Type:
- Full Time