Learning and Development Lead - [Archived Advertisement]
Learning and Development Lead
- Competitive salary Circa $158k + 15% Super + monthly day off + bonus potential
- Exciting new role in our Organisational Capability team
- Bring your L&D expertise to a leading energy organisation
It is an exciting time to work at Ausgrid and be part of an organisation that is transforming in an industry which is evolving. Ausgrid presents so many opportunities with the technology revolution in the energy industry along with the growth of emerging energy solutions.
The Organisational Capability (OC) function is a Centre of Expertise within the People Group. The purpose of the function is two-fold: i) lead the development and execution of technical and non-technical training programs to ensure that employees and external workers are competent to perform their work safely; and ii) to develop and execute enterprise-wide strategies that positively influence employee engagement, diversity and culture and enhances leadership and employee capability.
Your role at Ausgrid:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Lead to join our Organisational Capability team. Reporting to the Head of Organisational Capability the role partners with People Partners and People Leaders to determine, scope and project manage the development of effective learning and development solutions that meet the needs of the business
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will hold a min Cert IV (Adult Learning or equivalent) coupled with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar L&D role within a large complex organisation. You will have experience and implementation in industrial design, delivery and evaluation of adult learning solutions as well as leading and implementing complex learning projects.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and supporting a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Sound analytical, commercial, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding and experience supporting an organisation undergoing significant transformational change
For a copy of the role statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for us?
Our people are the most important part of our business. We offer professional and technical positions, from entry level to senior leadership roles, across a broad range of disciplines.
We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Monthly day off
- Bonus potential
- 15% superannuation
- Pay for performance culture
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Staff club
- Corporate Health plan with nib
- Health and Wellness fitness program
- Strong focus on mental health and much more
Ausgrid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an equal opportunity employer, our people are made up of a diverse mix of ages, backgrounds, skills and professions. This diverse mix of talent and perspectives is recognised, valued and encouraged through various programs and initiatives.
Ausgrid is an energy services business that operates the largest electricity network in Australia. We deliver a safe and reliable electricity supply to more than 1.7 million homes and businesses and connect communities across more than 22,000 square kilometres. Our operations include infrastructure construction and maintenance, customer connections, street lighting and metering and testing services.
Ausgrid's vision is to be a leading energy solutions provider, recognised both locally and globally. To achieve this vision, all Ausgrid employees commit to living our values in all they do, so that we:
- Work Safe, Live Safe to protect self, other people and the environment
- Take responsibility to be Honest and Accountable
- Treat everyone with Respect
Interested? Apply now!
Please review the role statement and apply addressing your suitability for the role via a cover letter and attach your resume.
Successful candidates will be notified regarding an interview.
Applications close: 8 November 2020, 11.55pm AEST.
Agency applications will not be considered.
Ausgrid – An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Closing Date:
- 08 Nov 2020
- NSW - Sydney
- Circa $158k + 15% Super + monthly day off + bonus potential
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Learning & Development
Training and Development