Continuous Improvement Specialist - [Archived Advertisement]
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Alinta Energy supplies natural gas and electricity to 800,000 homes and businesses throughout Australia. Our mission of ‘keeping it fair’ is underpinned by its values of affordability, simplicity, efficiency, and environmental friendliness. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, and reducing energy expenses, Alinta Energy continues to grow.
We are entering a period of significant growth and require an experienced Continuous Improvement Specialist to help drive our process improvement road map. You will be responsible for the end to end cycle based on the Six Sigma approach, delivering significant value to the business implementing streamlined scalable ways of working.
What’s in it for you?
It’s a really exciting time to join Alinta as we build a team around this green field function. As the expert in your field you will display your strategic consultative talents in a business with a huge appetite for change.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively look at areas of our business and determine improvements
- Partner with key stakeholders to maximise process improvement opportunities
- Identifying and resolve key risk issues and blockages
- Assist with running audits from a remediation and process improvement perspective
- Deliver documentation and implementation of these processes
- Develop all supporting training materials
- Assist with the delivery of training requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing successful process improvement change within a similar environment
- Lean/Six Sigma expert
- Consultative business partnering approach
- Compliance background/understanding
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing or equivalent
- Experience in the energy industry would be preferable
Work with people that know success first hand, that share your passion. The energy is infectious as new growth lands and ideas flow. There are many new directions we are taking and it’s exciting. Choose this path and know your career will accelerate at Alinta Energy.
Let spread positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Applications close: 30th September 2017
- Closing Date:
- 30 Sep 2017
- VIC - Melbourne
- Work Type:
- Full Time