- Kew East location
- Part time - 3 days per week
- Join a dynamic HSE team delivering strategic outcomes
Greencap is the largest integrated risk management and compliance company in Australia. We know risk and compliance better than most – and we manage it well. Whether it is people, property or environment, our broad range of services will help you to understand and manage your risk profile, and get back to getting on with business.
With over 200 professional, technical and engineering staff based in 12 offices across Australia, we are now looking for a passionate and engaging Health, Safety & Well-being Lead (HSE) to join our team, based in our Greencap Office in Kew East.
As the HSW Lead you will contribute and assist the execution of strategy, plans and initiatives for the business in areas of health, safety and well-being, injury prevention and management, and risk mitigation. You will support and assist business managers in operational health, safety and well-being requirements, injury and claims management. You will do this through leading, coaching, guiding and mentoring the business managers in the identification of health, safety and environment needs and development of solutions.
To be successful as the HSW Lead, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience in an OHS and injury management role in a multi-site organisation
- The ability to coach, mentor and influence internal stakeholders at all levels through an organisation
- Be dynamic in your approach and confident in communicating with our diverse stakeholder base
- Working knowledge of WHS/OHS legislation, and injury and claims management
- Strong knowledge of health, safety and well-being and the ability to effectively consult and deliver results
- Be a strong team player with the ability to take on ad hoc work when required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in health and safety
You will stand out from the rest by displaying a genuine passion and interest in the health, safety and well-being of our people!
The Greencap team are rewarded with stimulating careers and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with respected clients. We are on the cusp of an ambitious growth phase. It’s a great time to be part of Greencap, a great company with opportunities for great people to work with great clients, and make a difference!
How do I apply?
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your application.
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity