- Competitive salary package and benefits!
- Join a high performing, well regarded and growing team!
- Convenient Kew East location!
Greencap is the largest integrated risk management and compliance company in Australia. We know risk and compliance better than most – and we manage it well. Whether it is people, property or environment, our broad range of services will help you to understand and manage your risk profile, and get back to getting on with business.
With approximately 200 professional, technical and engineering staff based in 10 offices across Australia, we are now looking for a talented and self-driven Senior Consultant with expertise in Work Health and Safety to join our team based in Kew East.
Reporting to the Regional Practice Manager - WHS your responsibilities will be providing specialist WHS, Risk and Audit services, support and solutions to our clients while managing and delivering assigned projects.
This Senior Consultant role will suit safety generalists who are comfortable working across a range of industries and who have experience with a range of audit tools and methodologies such as ISO 31000, 45001, 18001, FSC, NHV, NSCA 5-Star. Candidates who have consulting experience with commercial acumen who are able to identify business opportunities will be highly regarded.
Specifically, this role will see you;
- Servicing client requests to provide WHS management system review and implementation activities
- Servicing client requests to provide WHS technical advice in specific legislative areas including but not limited to confined spaces, working at height, chemical management, construction and property related risks
- Acting as a subject matter expert and provide advice internally and externally (i.e. clients, regulators, industry groups, etc.)
- Monitoring assigned projects to ensure they meet defined project objectives (i.e. meet client needs, timeframes, budget, etc.) and regularly communicate with senior stakeholders
- Fostering positive collaboration with other relevant parts of the Greencap business to deliver positive client outcomes
- Contributing to the region’s secured work profile by identifying, creating and converting opportunities through proactive client relationship management
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- Exemplar Principal Auditor
- SIA Membership
- Governance, strategic assurance, wellbeing, safety culture and incident investigation experience within the Health, Construction, Retails sectors
- Though leadership and development of case studies
- Training experience (Cert IV desirable)
- ISO9001 system development and auditing experience
As our successful candidate you are an established Work Health and Safety Consultant with a solid understanding of state or national safety- related legislation and experience in safety inspections, management systems and auditing. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels and develop and maintain strong business partnerships with senior stakeholders. High quality reporting and writing skills along with outstanding time management and prioritisation skills are essential. A Bachelor Degree in auditing, risk management, health & safety, engineering or equivalent along with proven experience in the construction and/or property industries will be highly regarded.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to the nature of this role some interstate travel and occasional weekend work is required. Candidates must hold a valid driver licence.
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits which include a competitive salary package commensurate with experience including incentives and Wesfarmers shares
Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the links to submit your application.
WIS promotes and adheres to the principles and practices of diversity