Working at The Star brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, discounted city parking plus much more!
Are you ready to Live it, Bring it, Own it and Deliver it?
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team and be responsible for supporting, coaching and mentoring over 2500 + leaders and team members in the hospitality stream here at The Star.
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating, influencing and provide resolution advice on a wide variety of IR and ER matters across The Star's Entertainment business units whilst ensuring compliance with our Star Qualities and policy & procedures. You will be self-motivated, proactive and passionate about the industry and the exciting times ahead.
Responsibilities will include;
Essential Skills & Experience;
- Communicate and align the People strategy with business objectives, performance management and Enterprise Agreement implementation
- Engage with the General Manager team of the assigned business units to proactively review current HR needs as well as implementing plans for future growth;
- Review and assess business capability requirements and collaborate to resolve
- Facilitate effective communication strategies, processes and structures around critical initiatives including culture transformation
- Support and advise management on all aspects of the Talent and Performance Management process.
- Extensive generalist experience in Human Resources within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Minimum 5 years broad HR or line management experience with an emphasis on employee relations
- Proven ability to learn and grow yourself and others
- High level communication, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Understanding of the operation of the FWC and other employment related agencies
- Experience in coaching and mentoring at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or Employee Relations preferred.
Sound like you? Apply now via the link to be part of our dynamic team.