Your path to many possible futures
- Partner with Director and General Manager level stakeholders
- Get involved in transformational programs of work
- 12 month contract opportunities available now in a flexible working environment
- Flexible working arrangments available - full-time OR part time (4 days per week or 9 day fortnight)
About The Role
We have a number of unique opportunities available for innovative and experienced Senior Culture & People Partners to work alongside our Woolworths Group support functions leaders and their teams.
The Senior Culture & People role will have you partnering with senior leaders through demonstrating strong coaching, business acumen, partnering and prioritisation skills. You'll get involved in transformational programs of work to shape the future growth of the organisation as well as generalist partnering to create an environment that supports high performance and engagement.
Your role will lead a variety of strategic People Priorities as well as embed some of the core people lifecycle initiatives across the teams it partners. A number of key focus areas include;
- Extending and delivering against Diversity & Inclusion plans
- Provide tactical and strategic Culture & People support to our new and growth areas
- Building and growing existing talent and succession plans with leadership teams across
- Integrating our group learning offer into existing leadership development initiatives as well as developing leadership and line manager development plans to support our leadership and cultural ambitions
- Leading key people programs of work across group support functions
- Use and leverage data and insights through our internal dashboards combined with external industry trends to support the development of people planning and defining areas of people and cultural focuses
- Playing a lead C&P role in a number of organisation design and change programs
We’re looking for a curious Senior C&P Partner who can work autonomously with stakeholders but also be part of collaborative culture and people team who leverage each other’s skills and experience. You’ll also demonstrate:
- A curious and growth mindset that contributes to working in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to use a variety of coaching and partnering styles in a diverse senior leadership environment to contribute at a strategic business and people level within the teams you partner
- Experience in developing and embedding tailored core people initiatives from talent planning, development, performance and reward cycles and feedback and leadership development
- Experience in developing a number of strategically aligned people plans to support a diverse portfolio of client groups
- Experience in leading organisation design as well as programs of change that achieve improved business and cultural outcomes
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.