- Partner with a client group of approximately 6500 team members
- Coach and influence Operations and Store leaders
- Exciting ongoing career development and opportunities
About The Role
We have an opportunity for a passionate and customer focussed Culture & People Partner to join our NSW Supermarkets Culture & People team to support a large portfolio of supermarkets spanning from Newcastle, to Coffs Harbour and out to Grafton.
We’re looking for a collaborative person who wants to make a real difference to business performance. Reporting to the State Culture & People Manager, you’ll achieve results by developing strong relationships with business leaders to build and implement appropriate people strategies to ensure the delivery of business plans and outcomes.
This role is a 7 months fixed term contract with a potential to be a permanent role. This role can be based anywhere from Newcastle to Coffs Harbour.
What else will I be doing?
Working proactively you’ll be responsible for;
- Implementing people strategies that attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on the zone workforces plan
- Partnering with leaders and taking accountability for the effective delivery of people strategies including aligning performance, capability, engagement and talent initiatives to the business strategy.
- Building leadership capability across the talent pipeline leveraging available programs.
- Partnering with leaders to develop engagement initiatives with a commercial mindset and passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide actionable insights to leaders on trends in HR data and provide support and coaching to act on employee data
- Design and implement tailored plans to drive implementation of the HR Plan, diagnose issues and provide lessons learned and HR expertise where required
- Manage the implementation of people change initiatives, including embedding principles in the change and helping managers to overcome impacts of change
What do you need from me?
You’ll be a true HR generalist, ready to partner and run with the end to end spectrum of the supermarkets business. You’ll demonstrate;
- Prior experience in Human Resource Management in a Business Partnering role
- Experience in leading HR change projects in matrix style organisations
- Strong relationship management background including working with trade unions
- End-to-end HR process understanding
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A passion for customers and strong resilence
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #Work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.