About the Autism Association of WA
The Autism Association of Western Australia is a large, dynamic organisation and a leader nationally and internationally in the provision of specialist services to children and adults with Autism. For more information visit our website: www.autism.org.au
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced confident Industrial Relations specialist to lead the IR functions of the organisation. This role is for an energetic, pragmatic and resourceful individual who is passionate about managing industrial and workplace relations solutions in a changing operating environment.
In this role, you will:
- Provide strategic and operational IR advice across a range of industrial instruments and awards.
- Lead industrial agreement negotiations with unions.
- Undertake Award analysis, interpretations and Award applications.
- Represent the organisation in all IR matters.
- Lead detailed change management planning and implementation.
- More than 10 years senior leadership experience in a demanding IR environment.
- Demonstrated detailed understanding of Award interpretation and complexities.
- Demonstrated experience in providing IR solutions within a changing environment.
- Experienced negotiator.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading change-management initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate with senior executives and relevant stakeholders.
- Proactive positive ‘can do’ approach in all undertakings.
- An opportunity to work in a great team dedicated to the Mission of the organisation.
- An attractive salary (to be discussed at interview).
- Access to salary packaging, novated leasing and other employee benefits.
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please provide statements addressing the Key Requirements above. For a confidential discussion on the position, please contact Grace Lazuardi on 9489 8900.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 19th April 2019; however we do reserve the right to commence with the recruitment process prior to the stated closing date.