CitiPower and Powercor Australia are electricity distributors and supply power to more than one million Victorians. We own and manage the technology - poles, wires, meters and distributed technologies such as storage - that deliver electricity to homes and businesses within Melbourne’s CBD, its suburbs and across central and western Victoria.
Why work for us?
Join the team that owns and manages Australia’s three leading electricity distribution networks and be part of a company that makes a real difference to the communities we service.
When you join our business, your work-life balance and career development are high priorities. We place emphasis on your development through diverse training programs, leadership courses and internal opportunities.
Some of our benefits:
- Exposure to industry leading practices within a strong company
- A great incentives package including an annual performance bonus, health and fitness subsidy, salary packaging options and much more….
- A supportive team culture
About the opportunity:
Delivering customer outcomes is one of our core strategic pillars and this multi-faceted role is instrumental in driving high standards of performance, culture, influence and impact. You will be a leader within our Customer Group, reporting to our Head of Customer Experience and will have up to three direct reports.
Further responsibilities in this role will include:
- Drive a partnership and common improvement approach with retailers to deliver business operational efficiencies and customer outcomes
- Influence improved customer outcomes with customer culture initiatives and cross-business engagement to ensure customer considerations in key business decisions
- Drive improvement opportunities in the way we collect, store and use customer data for business and customer benefit
- Provide input to policy and guidelines for escalated customer incidents (including hardship and vulnerable customers)
- Act as escalation point for urgent customer hardship case management engaging with field and other business resources as required
- Lead specialist resources focused on customer data management and communications
- Extensive experience in the power industry in the areas of customer experience and stakeholder management, preferably in a retail or distribution setting
- Experience in influencing, both internally and externally, driving outcomes and organisational culture and building strong two-way working relationships
- Experience in customer problem solving and case management
- Demonstrated experience in customer data governance and management
- Demonstrated leadership experience creating or contributing to a collaborative and high performing team environment
About CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy
CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy are committed to providing customers with safe, reliable and affordable electricity supply. We own, operate and maintain the network assets, like our poles and wires, manage network safety, particularly in relation to bushfire risks, and provide metering services to 1.7 million homes and businesses within Melbourne’s CBD, inner and eastern suburbs, the Mornington Peninsula and across central and western Victoria.
Our networks are the most cost-efficient in the country, rated first, second and fourth by the Australian Energy Regulator based on total productivity. Importantly, this has enabled us to reduce average long-term electricity network charges to customers while we develop our networks for the future.
If you possess the required skills and experience and you are looking for a fantastic permanent opportunity please submit your application by C.O.B Friday 31st August