As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently seeking an APS6 HR Generalist to join our client's team, commencing 1 July 2017 for a 3 month contract. Ideally, we are after experienced HR professionals with a keen interest in Workplace Health & Safety and Learning & Development.
Key Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Working closely and proactively with stakeholders to provide guidance and strategies to resolve complex HR matters
- Utilise your technical HR Expertise, your knowledge of legislative and policy guidelines, to deliver creative solutions to challenging people issues
- Work with managers to address performance issues, providing guidance and strategies that drive positive outcomes
- Provide guidance and advise on WHS, case management and rehabilitation issues and manage all related activities
To be considered, you will have:
- Australian Citizenship
- Demonstrated HR experience in a Federal Government Department
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
- High-level time management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work flexibly
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW and submit your current CV with a supporting cover letter.