As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We are currently seeking an APS5 Workflow Manager to join our Federal Government department on a contract, initially until 30 June 2019.
This role will be required to supervise the workflow of the office, including but not limited to:
- Oversee the monitoring of the various stages of the process
- Assign tasks to the Assistant Workflow Manager and staff
- Oversee the ongoing training of staff
- Deal with difficult clients
- Assist the Manager with bi-monthly and monthly reporting
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in managing the flow of work through a busy office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to hit the ground running quickly
- TRIM, SAP and Advanced knowledge of Excel will be highly regarded
- Baseline Security Clearance (or higher) is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you would like to be considered, please APPLY NOW and upload your current CV, or alternatively, email your application to Eleni.Savoulidis@chandlermacleod.com.
Applications will close COB Thursday 7 September 2017. Applications after the closing date will be considered for future opportunities.